Monday 9 April 2012

As I have the house to myself today, I have decided to set myself a little challenge and make some quick cards using offcuts from some of my orders. Really not sure how it will turn out but will post pics later. I will leave you with one of my favourite quick cards. Just a bit of Pink Petticoat Elegance paper in Olive, some Tim Holtz card, a flower and butterfly die and a gorgeous embossing folder. Add in a little bling and a sentiment and here's the result:


I shall hopefully see you all later with today's makes! Sammylou xXx

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love the colour combination.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love the colors you have used to xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful very stylish love the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card really pretty, big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very beautiful card, it has such a fresh feel, with the green and white, I love the embossing.
    Have become a follower.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thank you Janet x I have a thing for embossing folders! This is a cuttlebug design and I just had to have it, a bargain too at £2.99!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Hun love the colours ..Im now following you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I love to read them! Sammylou xXx