Wednesday 10 April 2013

It's all about the babies

It's that time  of the month and I have blogged for FunkyHand :) This month I have showcased one of their new word digi's.

I am so very lucky to be part of such a supportive DT team. As one of the newest members I have been welcomed with open arms. Not only do I have access to the wonderful array of papers and downloads available from the totally talented Anice, I feel blessed that I am able to work with some of the most talented cardmakers out there.

So, I guess you would like to see what I've made? Hope so...

 
 
I absolutely loved making this card. It's a little quirky and one-of-a-kind but I like that! I used the Rainbow Polkadots download and also some alphas from Just for Jen, added on some ribbon and a bit of bling and the card was done.
 
I am really pleased with it, I hope you like it too!
 
Heading off now to tend to my poorly boy and I look forward to catching up with you all soon, Sammylou xxx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card dearie. Really cute.Hope your son gets well soon.Take care.Big hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I love to read them! Sammylou xXx