Friday 30 May 2014

Summer Wedding Forgotten Funky

Hello All

Today over at the Funky Hand blog we are showcasing the Summer Wedding download.

This is a beautiful collection of sumptuous pink, peach and cream; a perfect base for all your Summer wedding makes and more.

I have started some notelets (I do love a mini card) and just using three of the papers, I have created this


I'm going to play around with the papers and make a few more then box them as a gift.

If you would like to see what the other Funkettes created, just head on over to the blog!

And don't forget, as always, we love to see you makes over on our Facebook page.

Lots of love, Sammylou xxx

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous dearie.love it.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I love to read them! Sammylou xXx