Thursday 10 May 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose - Day 8 and 9

Morning All, just a quick post to share days 8 and 9 of the I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose. I'm sure you're all aware how it goes by now, but the wonderful Daisy at Tsunami Rose http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.co.uk/ is making one original card from one orignal sketch for each day of the year!
So Day 8 - here's the sketch:
And my card:


I used some gorgeous papers from the Smirk Men's range and added my own sentiment to make this quirky little card.

Day 9 - here's the sketch and my card:


Please excuse the awful photos. For Day 9 I used some free papers from a magazine and a lovely digi image from Pink Petticoat.

I will see you all later with Day 10 - enjoy your day, whatever you are doing, love Sammylou xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I love to read them! Sammylou xXx