Wednesday 2 May 2012

ILS by Tsunami Rose - Day 2

Things are a little manic here, but I have managed to complete my card for Day 2 of I love Sketches for Tsunami Rose. And today it's sketch No.22:


I'd purchased some Portobello Road papers quite a while back, but hadn't had chance to use them yet. They lend themselves very well to today's sketch. I used a stamp that came free with a Craft magazine and rotated the sketch 90 degrees, and here's what I made:


The really wonderful thing about the sketches is the variety of different cards produced by just 1 sketch. If you would like some more inspiration, please pop over to the other pages of the May Design Team:


See you all tomorrow with another sketch. Hope you have a great day, Sammylou xXx

5 comments:

Thank you for your comments - I love to read them! Sammylou xXx