Wednesday, 2 May 2012

ILS by Tsunami Rose - Day 2

Things are a little manic here, but I have managed to complete my card for Day 2 of I love Sketches for Tsunami Rose. And today it's sketch No.22:


I'd purchased some Portobello Road papers quite a while back, but hadn't had chance to use them yet. They lend themselves very well to today's sketch. I used a stamp that came free with a Craft magazine and rotated the sketch 90 degrees, and here's what I made:


The really wonderful thing about the sketches is the variety of different cards produced by just 1 sketch. If you would like some more inspiration, please pop over to the other pages of the May Design Team:


See you all tomorrow with another sketch. Hope you have a great day, Sammylou xXx

6 comments:

  1. love your take on the sketch... nice colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is so cool, love the colors, love your idea with the sketch thank you for sharing bye for now Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I love to read them! Sammylou xXx