Sunday 27 May 2012

ILS by Tsunami Rose - Days 24 and 25

Hello All, I am a little late with my posts due to family difficulties this week, so have decided to showcase days 24 and 25 together. I will then be back with days 26 and 27 before the day is out.

For the month of May, I have been lucky enough to be part of the Design Team for Sketches by Tsunami Rose. The wonderful Daisy is creating one original sketch and card for each day of the year. If you would like to get involved in the fun, please come and join the facebook page!

Well here are my cards:
Day 24


Day 25


And the sketches:



 The first card was made using a sheet of Edwardian Lady 6x6 I got free from a magazine. I added on a lovely sentiment and some lace and pearls. Although simple, I'm pleased with the effect, and will be saving this card to give to a friend at work.

The second card was mainly made by my daughter Amelia. She had printed and coloured the Gorjuss image, chose the papers and I just helped to put it together. It was made for one of our friend's daughters who turned 9 this week.

Thank you, as always for looking, and I will see you all soon. Make the most of today's sunshine because it's looking like thunder tonight! Sammylou xXx

1 comment:

  1. Great job on both! Love them! You have been a pleasure to have on my team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I love to read them! Sammylou xXx